domingo, 24 de diciembre de 2017

Juego demo de dardos / Darts game demo

Español

Lo sé, lo sé, es 24 y debería estar celebrando, pero se me ocurrió la dinámica para un juego sencillo de dardos y no lo pude evitar.

No hay marcador (por que no se como se puntúa), ni animaciones, pero se puede probar.

Jugar DARDOS


English

I know, I know, is December 24 and I should be celebrating but I come up with a simple idea for a darts games and I couldn't resist.

There is no scoreboard (don't know how scoring works in darts board), no animations, but is just a test.

Play DARTS


1 comentario:

  1. I really like this. Nice job. :)

    The way the scoring works is as follows...

    The black outer ring scores 0 (a miss).
    The first thin ring scores 2x the score of that segment (e.g. the thin outer band for 20 = 40 points).
    The inner thin ring scores 3x the score (e.g. the thin inner band for 20 = 60 points - the most you can score with one dart).

    The bullseye in the centre scores 50.
    The bullseye's outer ring scores 25.

    Otherwise you get the score for each segment (1-20).


    Would love to see a basic stand-a-lone version of this too. Display the score for each single dart. Optionally have a "pick-up-dart" button (e.g. RETURN key) - to stop people accidentally throwing too many darts.

    Great work as ever!

    ResponderEliminar